Garden Grove, California
CTS is seeking a talented, capable and service-oriented Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team. If you are the one, you’ll be working in a fast-paced and fun-loving environment. This full-time position reports to the Director of Marketing and works directly with individuals inside and outside of the company. The position is based in Garden Grove, CA.
- Work with Director of Marketing to implement a comprehensive social media strategy by using a social media management tool. Oversee CTS’ social media accounts by growing our online community and building customer loyalty on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram. Compose and post relevant content, communicate with subscribers/followers, monitor comments/feedback, and respond to them in a timely manner. Work with other departments to ensure correct responses are being communicated. Set objectives with Director of Marketing; then monitor, analyze, report, and improve the performance of CTS’ social media program.
- Manage our tradeshows program by coordinating logistics and deliverables, including reserving booth space, registering company attendees, ordering, packing and shipping booth materials, working with vendors, ordering lead retrieval, and processing and sharing leads.
- Oversee promotional goods program by implementing an efficient and effective way to manage, inventory, order, track, and disburse items. Work with vendor on pricing of promo items.
- Work with print and web-to-print vendors. Request quotes for sales and marketing materials, generate purchase requisitions for approval, review web-to-print reports for system optimization, assist with CTS Direct database entry, and coordinate marketing request deliverables as needed.
- Update Home Depot IDM and SEEDs databases by entering data and information on products.
- Monitor, assess, and draw conclusions from inquiries and questions that come through on CTScement.com and technical calls. Track information on spreadsheet.
- Monitor and respond to online reviews of our products with the involvement of our technical experts or product development specialists.
- Review dealers and distributors online use of our logos and images, and work with marketing team members to make improvements.
- Conduct competitive and industry research (i.e. websites, social media platforms, advertising, editorial).
- Assist with internal and external newsletters.
- Support Director of Marketing and team as needed.
- Effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Strong writing skills (ability to write engaging headlines and descriptions, structure text for easy reading, and use the proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation).
- Has a creative mindset to deliver content that touches customers in a heartfelt way.
- Ability to listen well and be genuinely interested in all feedback on social media sites; then address negative feedback and respond in ways that leave a positive impression with the community.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organization skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Successfully negotiate pricing on promotional items and printed materials.
- Influencer marketing experience is a plus.
- Good pubic speaking skills is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 2-4 years social media experience, including using a social media management tool to measure the performance (i.e. shares, likes, plays, comments) of posts and tweets.
- Able to compose and post the right type of content and media on social media sites that engage subscribers/followers.
- Proven administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment with a service-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Takes the initiative, is resourceful, and responsive.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Great companies are built by great people. At the heart of CTS’s success is our team of employees-owners whose integrity, commitment and willingness to go the extra mile stand behind everything we do. Because of our employee-owners, we have earned the reputation of providing outstanding products and service to customers, dealers and distributors. If interested in this position, email your resume, samples of your social media work, and cover letter. CTS is an equal opportunity employer.